A castle surrounded by a wall and classified as a historical monument, once owned by the former abbey of Echternach. It is situated at the entrance of Bollendorf high above the river Sauer. Abbot P. Richard rebuilt the castle in 1619. In 1739: extension of the eastern part and the baroque central oriel. The main building with hotel rooms and the gatehouse as well as the annexe, which is now a restaurant and a café enclose the historically quite appealing castle ward.
Opening-hours: open all year; guided tours on demand
Gastronomy: hotel, restaurant, café
Extras: castle hall, garden house at the pond, knight?s room, holiday apartments; hobby and artist?s market 2 weeks before Easter.