This tower erected in 1220 under the reign of the Staufers? dynasty once was an integrated part of the fortifications of the town. From 120 until the French revolution it was used as administrators house of the town?s mayors. Today it is the private property of the sculptor Christoph Anders.
Opening-hours: only by appointment, please call (02673) 46 35
Extras: art exhibitions, also of other artists; graphic art, paintings, sculptures