Route Gottfried von Bouillon e.V.
deutsch english français nederlands
Sie befinden sich hier:Burgen und Schlösser
Castle Hotel Daun

Owner
Familie Probst
Address
Auf dem Burgberg
54550 Daun, Vulkaneifel
Contact
Tel.: (06592) 9 25-0
Fax: (06592) 9 25-2 55

www.castle-hotel-daun.com
kurfuerstliches.amtshaus@t-online.de

How to find

Google Maps

The former hunting castle and administration building of the prince bishops of Trier is situated on a steep basalt rock of an extinct volcano, right in the centre of Daun, built on the remains of the former castle of Daun. After its destruction during the Palatine war of succession the prince bishop and Duke of Lorraine, Karl Josef, rebuilt the castle in 1712. The building has not been changed a lot until today. Since 1981 the estate has been a hotel with a private owner.

Opening-hours: Open throughout the year except in January after the first week of the year. For visits of groups please contact the owner.

Catering: Gourmet arrangements in Restaurant Graf Leopold

Extras: The atmosphere of the hotel and the gourmet-restaurant Graf Leopold is influenced by its exquisite furniture and antique rarities.

© 2007 digital-workforce
SitePower by SAT
Route Gottfried von Bouillon e.V. Präsident: Bankverbindung:
Schlossstr. 36 Prof. Dr. Klaus Tiepelmann Vereinigte Volksbank Cochem
D-56812 Cochem   BLZ 587 901 00
  Stellv. Präsident: Konto 6599.08
Tel.: 0 26 71 / 2 55 Udo Petschnigg, MBA
Fax: 0 26 71 / 5691   Vereinsregister Koblenz
info@route-gottfried-von-bouillon.de   Registernummer VR 3030